In the style of Provence for bathroom design are used, as a rule, natural materials. Welcome made old surface, and also adds comfort cute stuff and textile accessories.
The design of the bathroom in the style of Provence is also very important to provide high-quality lighting, as southern France summer filled with sunshine.
- Walls trim decorative plaster or paint. Available trim panels of wood or tiles of light shades.
- Special charm gives the room the bathroom window,characteristic for this style. If possible, arrange to be in the bathroom window, though small. His frame should be wood, plastic in the interior of the bathroom in the style of Provence is not used.
- The ceiling should be whitewashed, look great wooden beams or imitation.
- The floor can be wood, stone or tile. Wood to be treated in order to impart moisture resistance. The tile is better to choose a large size and natural colors, imitating natural materials.
- The door to the bathroom in the style of Provence has to be wooden, painted and aged to create a sense that it is used by more than one generation of the family.
- For Provence characterized by the use of painting - on walls, decorative panels, or on the furniture. As a rule, these are small bouquets of flowers and herbs of Provence, or floral designs.
Plumbing is at the forefront in the designbathroom in the style of Provence. There inappropriate angles, shapes bath, sink, toilet - smooth, round, delicate, reminiscent of vintage items. bath material can be any, but is preferably a foot cast bronze (or bronze) or forged.
It is best to look such a bath, if it isIt not against the wall, and in the center of the room, so the small bathroom is not very suitable for this style. To the interior of the bathroom in the style of Provence, looked solid and complete, mixers and cranes must also be in the spirit of old, brass or copper. Underframe under the sink can be forged, the shell itself must have a rounded shape.
For the furniture must meet the following requirements:
- furniture should be made either of wood or metal;
- welcome simple forms, to avoid pretentiousness, pomposity;
- underline style vintage items: Antique dresser or cabinet;
- special atmosphere creates a wicker lounge chair, or chair of wrought iron with soft cushions for the seat;
- bathroom furniture in the style of Provence decorated with decoupage technique;
- modern household appliances, such as boilers, must be removed in cases that it is not conspicuous.
Style makes details and brightest highlight the atmosphere of the summer sun in France the following accessories:
- Curtains. Curtains and light curtain - an indispensable attribute of the style. They can be completely transparent or decorated with a floral pattern in a rustic style. Well look also embroidered or lace curtains.
- Mirrors. The bathroom design in the style of Provence are often used antique mirrors, a mirror coating defects. They may be embedded in the overhead lockers, or forged into large frames. Mirror can also stand on the wrought-iron stand.
- Shine. Pendants, sconces should have a distinctive design Farm. There should be a lot, so the bathroom was flooded with light. At larger sizes, you can use the room and floor lamps. This is especially important in bathrooms where there is no possibility to make a window.
- Accessories. In the bathroom, the interior in the style of Provence is appropriate to place the small glass bottles that serve as vases for fresh flowers or dried flowers fragrant Provencal herbs, such as lavender. On the walls you can hang paintings, it is important to withstand high humidity, typical for such premises.
- Textile. In Provence bathroom towels and robes are not hidden in the cabinets, and paraded, and are one of the decorative elements.
- Basket. An indispensable accessory of any bathroom - laundry basket. In this case, it must necessarily be woven from vines or other material from the inside, it can be trimmed with a simple cotton fabric with small flower pattern.