Purple color - the color of enlightenment, spiritualperfection, harmony. Bathroom in purple tones will not only relax in the soothing atmosphere after a hard day's work, but also to create an exclusive interior that can reflect the personality of the owners.
Purple can be used in any style, but often the color used in modern, classic, pop art, in an easterly direction.
Purple is rich in shades, and successfully combinesmany other colors. The most classic combinations - white, gold, gray, blue and various shades of these colors. Unusual and impressive combination of looks purple to green. It softens and gives natural purple cream and ivory.
The design of the bathroom purple tone of the room can be used on walls, furniture facades, as well as in plumbing applications.
Energy red adds a gentle violet austerity and masculine energy, if we add to this the duo shine of metal, we can get a bathroom for a real man.
Bathroom purple willlook great when used in the finishing of different brightness and saturation of the color shades only, and as an additional green choose, for example, decorate the room plants, green hang towels, put an "herbal" mat.
The only color that should not be combined withpurple is black. This neighborhood is conflict, it has a suppressive effect on the nervous system. Bathroom in purple colors will look fresh and original, if you add in the interior shades of yellow. These may be items of furniture, or some parts of the walls, the ceiling.
Different finishes with purple, some special rules are not, however, should follow the general design guidelines:
- Too dark, saturated colors, besides the same color visually "squeeze" the room, and have a pressing effect on the human psyche, therefore, such decisions should be avoided.
- Lighter ceiling and floor effectively combined with darker walls.
- Tiles in shades of purple looks good, if it is combined with a light-colored tiles.
- The combination of purple with a natural tree for favorable perception. The bathroom purple room can make a wooden floor, or to equip its unpainted wooden furniture.
- Purple - the color of luxury, so instead of tiles to decorate the walls of Venetian plaster is better, it just turns ordinary room into an exclusive.
- Inside the bathroom, you can also use the wallpapers that imitate silk, they will also make the situation more luxurious.
- If one of the walls will have a deep color, and the rest will be light, "dark" would like to go away, visually enhancing the room.
The design of a purple bathroom use,As a rule, white sanitary ware. These colors are in harmony with each other, and such a decision is traditional. However, experiments are always welcome. It is possible to equip the bathroom fixtures ivory or orange.
Especially looks gorgeous purple plumbing,especially if it is dark, rich tone and is located on the background light walls. If selected for the bathroom furniture with rich violet facade, the walls should be light, and they can be either contrasting or monochromatic.
Accessories - Finishing touches to create any interior. And this is especially important for an unusual, exclusive projects. Bathroom accessories in purple tones are selected according to the following rules:
- Textiles (towels, bathrobes, rugs) are selected or contrasting colors, or those that form a harmonious combination of purple.
- The design of a purple bathroom may be small things - everything is important. Even toothbrushes and tubes of toothpaste should ideally blend the color of the finished building.
- Effectively look candles purple or cream colored, besides their heat will add to the atmosphere of comfort.
- Do not neglect the spectacular combinationpurple, green, living plants as well as their images are a suitable supplement to the interior. Irises, hyacinths bouquets, bunches of lilac, purple and other colors will be spectacular decoration bathroom purple room.
Designers also recall some of the secrets of the perfect interior with purple tones:
- Small spaces do not make darka small bathroom can be finished with light purple, soft lilac tones. A large room can be dark purple, as the visual volume reduction in this case is not terrible.
- The decoration is not necessary to simultaneously use more than three colors, otherwise create a harmonious design will be difficult.