Dry screed technology aligns floorand will not worse than the traditional variant using grout. The result is the same smooth and ready for the installation of any coatings: board, parquet flooring, laminate flooring, floor tiles, carpeting or linoleum.
After elementary calculations, we can see that the device dry screed other cheaper options.
For the reader with a dry floor screed will need the following materials:
- GWP sheets;
- expanded clay sand;
- polyethylene film;
- Damper tape;
- screws with double-thread;
- rubber hammer;
- laser level.
1. On the cleaned surface of the floor expanded the waterproofing layer - polyethylene film. Margin around the perimeter of 15 centimeters.
2. Along the perimeter of the premises fit the damper tape (polyurethane or polyethylene). According to the technology of dry screed tape will prevent the formation of cracks during temperature fluctuations.
3. Expanded clay sand is lightweight and is a key element in the device dry floor screed. Sand is poured onto the prepared floor, starting from the highest point, with subsequent transition to the lower level. To calculate one bag holds a square meter floor with a thickness of five centimeters.
Expanded clay can vary in thickness withinfrom four to twelve centimeters. The device dry screed using expanded clay allows you to run the internal wired communication, then backfilling should two centimeters above the corrugations in the final design.
4. With a layer of expanded clay lighthouses carefully aligned. Accuracy test runs with the help of level, will give the most accurate indicators of the laser. According to the technology of dry screed provides subsequent compaction layer of expanded clay with a rubber mallet, for greater strength.
5. Next, a non-flammable, waterproof sheets GWP (2 layers). For fixing using glue and screws with double thread. In this step, all the main stages of the dry screed - end.
After all stages of the dry floor screedshould be given time to the design shrinkage. The room should be warm and dry, while "rest" for about two-three days. Due to shrinkage floor level will be as smooth and the base - durable.