These simple solutions for storage in the bedroom can help to turn the bedroom into a calm and cozy place that is ideal for reading, resting and sleeping.
Keeping things in the bedroom: ideas
1. Bench in front of the bed - both decorative and functionalElement in the bedroom. You can sit down on it when you are dressing, folding the decorative pillows before going to bed, placing a blanket or folding books or magazines. Complete the store with storage cells or several wicker baskets - and additional storage is ready.
2. Chests of drawers. It is not always possible to put several capaciousCabinets in the bedroom due to space limitations. If this is "your case", give preference to several chests of drawers - they are smaller in size, but not inferior in spaciousness.
3. Storage of things at the headboard - if you like to read before bedtime, or collect some nice little things, make a rack and place it behind the headboard.
4. Place under the bed - Under the bed, you can store removable bed linen and towels in bags or special cases.
5. Table near the bed - tables not only for the office, they can serve as a desk or a night table.
6. Shelves near the bed. How do you like this non-standard solution? The head of the bed smoothly flowing into the bedside shelves. Place on the shelves only the most necessary things - a lamp, books and an alarm clock.
7. Shelving: In the children's bedroom it is best to place a rack with small baskets in which children's clothes and toys can be laid out.
8. Boxes on wheels - boxes are ideal for storing things under the bed, they can store seasonal things
9. Baskets: Use a large wicker basket near the bed to store extra pillows and bed linen. To make the bedding smell fresh, add one or two bags of lavender.
10. Mobile rack with wheels for ease of movement - can easily fit in most rooms in the house. If necessary, you can put it in the bedroom, or put it in another room
11. Daily clothes organizer - this solution is suitable for children and adolescents.
12. Organizer for decorations - make a few hooks on the opposite side of the bedside table, on which you can hang jewelry.
13. Narrow chest of drawers: A bedside table can easily replace a chest of drawers with several narrow drawers.
14. Built-in shelves by the bed in a wall niche - an interesting solution for storage of essentials.
15. Poof: Even in such small things as an ottoman you can cut a few centimeters to store small items.