"Curly crop" - so from Latinliterally translated is an ornamental tree for interior decoration. Another name for "tree of happiness." Topiary symbolizes prosperity and attracts wealth to the house.
Today it is a popular handcraft, because "grow" tree can be out of anything, the main thing - the desire and patience.
What is the standard Topiary?
- Crown. This is the main part of the decoration. Kron made from anything: small flowers, silk ribbons, coffee beans, decorative butterflies, pearl beads, colored buttons, etc.
- Base ball. On it are fastened crown elements. There are also plenty of opportunities: newspapers ball, foam, papier-mache, paper, even a balloon.
- Trunk. It is enough to pick up something similar in form: the stick, cardboard roll, a thick branch, even a pencil will do. The trunk is then painted or wrapped with a ribbon.
- Pot. Capacity is selected suitable for the overall image. Pot can be bought ready-made or make yourself. For example, from a plastic cup.
- decoration. For decoration fit anything, connect imagination enough to "dignify" Topiary cute decorations. The main thing - do not restart the tree.
Materials and tools for Topiary
As with any needlework, for the tree of happiness necessary materials and tools, without which it is impossible to manufacture Topiary. What you need for this?
- Scissors and thread to cut into desired pieces and seal the bowl-base.
- Clay, it should be transparent - on tree should not remain traces.
- Satin ribbons. The necessary thing, if you do satin Topiary.
- Decorative elements: beads, sequins, crystals, stones, buttons of, etc.
- Braid, you'll need it for the trunk of the winding, can be replaced by a thick cord.
- Capacity, where you "plant" their tree. Pot or cup.
- Coli necessary for the trunk. It is better to choose the right branch.
- The newspaper from which you Construct base ball (if not finished foam).
Popular varieties Topiary
- Flower Topiary. Buds (such as roses) are made of crepe paper and fastened to the frame of crumpled newspaper and wire. As a suitable pot mug.
- Topiary Coffee. Variety for fans of the smell of coffee. Popular heart shape.
- Money Topiary. The original version, which uses paper and metal money. Banknotes used real or a copy of the store of jokes.
- spiny Topiary. This bizarre kind of tree is formed of all that is pricked: pins, toothpicks, decorative needles, etc. In appearance resembles a dandelion.
- Christmas Topiary. This tree made of tinsel and Christmas toys.
- Chestnut Topiary. Acorns and chestnuts - material for the tree of happiness. Such a composition is as comfortable and at home.
- Paper Topiary. Another popular option - a tree of wipes, which can be decorated with fabric pieces, pine needles, beads, etc.
- Pearl Topiary. Bowl-base is decorated with beads of pearls. As a wedding gift this kind of perfect.
- Inverted Topiary. It is difficult, but the extravagant option. Decor elements like flow on the saucer of the vessels, forming a trunk. Emerging they can out of mugs, cups, pots and vases.
- satin Topiary. For making use satin ribbons. This variety is one of the most popular, and below we will give a master class with steps.
The master class, how to make a topiary of satin ribbons
Making trees of happiness begins with the crown. For the base of the ball is recommended to use crepe paper to get a "lollipop", then you need to build from satin ribbons 15 small roses. And when adhesively attached to the ball all rosettes.
- First, the first flower is attached, then a number of them are attached to the other. The result is a ball of roses, but with a free place for green foliage.
- Next, take the artificial leaves, scattered andin the form of branches. Preferably they have the same size. And carefully glue them under the satin roses at the place where left space crepe paper with the barrel in the middle.
Important: The sprigs are staggered. Strengthen they need in several rows, to get lush foliage. As a result, if you look from above, view at the future should look like trees trim wedding bouquet.
- If you see a bunch of looksmagnificently enough, or left free space, you can still stick leaves. Place the branches to the base of the trunk. Avoid "bald spots" and do not spare twigs and leaves.
- Now go directly to the trunk itself. It is decorated with green crepe paper, first of all make the base of the crown in the form of an accordion and glue.
- Then, the same paper, wrap the trunk (betterto cut a long strip). Fix an adhesive paper at the bottom edge, wind wand, and again fix. As the vase is recommended to use a plastic embossed glass.
- The future pot of gold cover for treespaint (sold in cans) and leave to dry. Prepare a wide ribbon (for the bow) of the same color as the rose. Attach it to the base of the stem under the branches, and put stones on the bottom of the glass.
- Now we make plaster for fixing trees inpot. Suitable conventional construction, pour it in a glass and stir thoroughly, adding water. It should get a consistency of thick cream, which you need to quickly "transplanted" tree.
- Pour the plaster in a pot with stones, do not forgetalign the edges. Wait until the plaster hardens, and decorate the surface of stones to match the color of roses. Between stones scatter small beads, glue spread with a toothpick, roses decorate the varnish droplets.
- As a result, you get here is a nice tree of happiness from a satin blue ribbons.
Topiary of satin ribbons: Watch Video
You can also see a video instructions, how to make a topiary of satin ribbons.