Drawings on the walls made long before our era. After hundreds of years, rock paintings made "interior" caves are not only attractive, but also unique.
Nothing has changed. Successfully matched, and both should be made, painted walls will transform a room.
Stencil print on the wall - a simple way to achieve the desired space zoning. After making small changes, you can hide the shortcomings of planning or, conversely, to draw attention to dignity.
The implementation of this painting is a verycomplicated and very simple. The difficulty of the work largely determines the selected technique, the size and amount of detail in the depiction. It is necessary to understand what is right for your housing.
How to make the right choice: types of stencils
Determine what number of colors You will work:
- One tone paint. Use if you want to apply different lettering or graphics. This method is popular where paint ornaments and silhouettes.
- Several shades or colors usedsimultaneously. It allows you to create a whole picture. This method is selected when the main drawing want to put an auxiliary to highlight or hide some part.
Volumetric or relief. Instead of ink, at an initial stage,used filler (coating thickness of less than 3 mm), which gives a kind of silky surface. Then, the ink pattern is applied. To perform this operation required to possess confident spatula. Proper lighting and careful execution allows to achieve the 3D effect.
Reverse stencilWhere no paint is applied inside and outside the bordersstencil. The main drawing (cutting - detail that is normally discarded) is fixed to the surface and not inside the paint, and after it. Painted or a small area, creating a kind of loop, or the entire surface outside the borders of clippings.
decide quality stencil. Think how many times you want to use a stencil.
- Disposable. Apply one or two pattern. Material quality is not so important, the main thing to sustain our manipulation.
- Reusable. When the scale of images or when they want to create a wallpaper effect. The stencil is made from a durable material which is resistant to moisture.
Do not rush when choosing, it is better to think carefully and prepare.
Make your own stencil
Determined with a pattern, pick up material for stencil and begin manufacturing.
For disposableYou can use a simple small patternoffice paper, cardboard or other dense material. For example, plastic film, foil, parchment. If the budget allows you to choose the best self-adhesive film (it is sufficiently robust and able to withstand moisture).
Follow these steps:
- Draw or move the desired pattern on the prepared foundation. In some cases it may be simply print on the printer. The other is better to use tracing paper. If a transparent film or parchment (secure them with tape or a needle layout to not shifted), gently circle the image with a marker. Not very dense base (eg, plain paper) can be made more solid, if the entire surface of the adhesive tape to stick to it.
- Put the workpiece on a surface that is not afraid to cut. Stationery knife (if it is more convenient, use scissors) carefully cut out inner regions of the circuit so that the main figure was hollow, but it's good to keep all the parts of the image.
Tip: Try to do straight cuts, while the template is smaller than the gap to the surface. Figure get clear, beautiful. Watch out for small details. They must be securely attached.
For complex or repetitive illustrations make reusable template. Choose a very thick cardboard, suitable acetate film or thin plastic sheets.
Tip: You can laminate paper, it will acquire the necessary moisture. Thick cardboard becomes tougher if you cover it with waterproof paint.
Do the same as in the previous case, taking into account some of the nuances:
- When performing large or complex drawings should break them apart, which will be combined in the process of transfer to the wall. Otherwise they will be very difficult to keep when painting.
- Secure by dimensional drawing can be using masking tape, scotch tape or glue (in several places).
- Cut out the contours can be strengthened, their plasteredscotch. Pressing the middle of the adhesive tape to the cut edge, bend the edges along the borders (one edge of the adhesive tape inside, the other outside). Achieve a snug fit to the surface of the material, the sections will be smoother.
How to use stencils for walls?
Exist a few rules to achieve the desired result:
- Correctly place the stencil onto the prepared surface of the wall will help marking. This is necessary when applying ornament (a small bias necessarily rush into the eyes). Large drawings, which were divided into parts, after markup will be exactly in its place.
- Stencil securely secure on a surface. When using the self-adhesive film, remove the protective layer and stick on the wall. Cardboard, plastic, paper fixed masking tape, duct tape. In an extreme case, firmly press your fingertips. Other materials should be fixed with special adhesives for temporary fixation (eg, Spiri or Takter). They do not leave visible marks, but reliably secure the stencil.
- choose paint depending on the surface. acrylic paint suitable for concrete or brick. Use a small amount of paint on the brush or sponge, or it can be put behind the border of the stencil. Try to distribute the paint evenly.
- When you select a multi-colored stencil, think through in advance applying the color scheme. What will be the first, second, and so on. D. Follow the color is applied after drying the previous patterns. Performing bulk pattern stencil, paint is applied after drying putty.
- application Technique reverse stencil pattern It requires a preliminary calculation of the densityinking and width of aureole. On the wall is fixed image of an impermeable material to paint. Paint (spray) is an aura of the desired shade. Keep the sprayer should be a minimum distance of 20 cm from the wall.
- The stencil is removed from the wall immediately after applicationpaints. When reusable do not forget to wipe it, and only then use again. When applying putty, on the contrary, leave the stencil to dry.
Stencils for walls: Templates
Как сделать трафарет своими руками: видео