Beyond the usual standard finishesrooms, such as wallpaper or painting, there is a relatively rare type of decor, as soft panels for walls. In fact, the use of such panels is much wider: they can decorate doors, ceilings, and furniture.
Almost every piece of furniture can be changed to make it bright and eye-catching with the help of a trim. soft panel in the headboard Especially look good.
In the manufacture of wall panels with their softhands your imagination is unlimited. For their design can be used brass tacks (for example, look very impressive leather panel with "Karetnaya" upholstery such nails), buttons sewn on the top and forming different patterns.
An important plus soft panels for walls is that they serve as an additional sound insulation. It's not hard to make a soft wall panels with their own hands.
This will require (given panel size 500h2400 mm):
- fabric, pattern or ornament, or smooth (620h2520 mm);
- 500h800h4 plywood (3 pieces);
- 2400h20h30 wooden block (2 pcs);
- wooden block 440h20h30 (4 pcs);
- corners, metal, screws, nails, small size;
- long screws with plugs (4 pcs);
- universal glue;
- hammer, screwdriver, stapler for furniture.
Important! If soft panels for walls provides for a pattern, you need to follow when cutting to the edge in the finished product matched the pattern on the joints!
To make a soft wall panels with their own hands, observe the sequence of actions.
- With parts of the fastening frame of the bars with screws.
- On the front side of the frame nailed sheets of plywood along the entire perimeter.
- On the resulting frame is pasted sintepon.
- Tight tight-fitting fabric panels, fixing allowances using the stapler on the reverse side.
- On the front side panels at the corners and holes drilled through them mounted on the wall, place plugs covering fastening.