Making the interior space of a countryHouse, According to the designer assumes that the fire, which becomes the central element of the composite solutions decor in all rooms. Live fire looker, warming his heat easily chat with friends or spend time in thought. However, in addition to the decorative possibilities, fireplace able to fully perform their direct function - to effectively heat the farmhouse premises.
We advise to read: Woodburning fireplaces Housing
Types of wood-burning fireplaces
Despite the fact that the classical fireplaces, often,relate to the utilitarian design elements of private ownership, which are able to create a special atmosphere in the living room or used as construction, are interesting details of decor, their construction is subject to certain rules, and classified by type.
So, fireplaces, furnaces which are used for wood or other solid fuel, the specialists to distinguish between:
- on the architectural features of buildings;
- in construction of the combustion chamber;
- in place in the room arrangement.
Architectural style design of such structures implies a division at:
- fireplaces classic style;
- performed in the so-called "rustic";
- Art Nouveau;
- high tech.
It is useful to check out the fireplace in the interior - creating a home
Regardless of the design, fireplaces are divided views on the combustion chambers open and closed.
To design and space heating is set location of the fireplace:
- next to the wall and, in this case, their elements constructed wall-mounted or recessed. Such constructions occupy practically usable area, especially if the whole structure is mounted in a niche;
- in the corners of roomsAnd, as well, take up little space, but the installation work of these fireplaces require special attention in the organization prikaminnoy zone;
- island fireplacesWho are able to evenly distribute the heat of the fire in the side, but space is required to accommodate.
When choosing a fireplace is taken into account:
- the number and area of residential premises in the house;
- storey buildings.
So, fireplace with an open combustion chamber easily cope with heating rooms up to 15 m2, in addition, this design allows cooking on the fire, but for homes with rooms ranging from 20 m2 set construction with a closed combustion chamber, Installation of which is capable of providing air or water heating virtually all premises of a country house.
In addition to the low efficiency of the fireplace hearth with an open firebox their use requires strict compliance with fire safety regulationsBut the installation of structures with closedPortal requires home owners to organization-designed ventilation system, since the combustion of fuel in a confined space requires a constant flow of air.
Due to the closed furnace, the efficiency of the fireplace up to 75 ?. In addition, the furnace are made from materials resisting high temperatures and corrosion.
Requirements for independent installation of brick fireplaces
It is advisable to install the fireplace was incorporated into the design of the house before the construction, then the installation of each fireplace hearth will be provided separate chimney, With cross-section of the channel, is one-tenth the area of the furnace.
Chimney channels decided to equip with special flaps that separate from the furnace chimney, which will remove the resulting black. This damperUsually performed as a bolt or a fastening form.
In addition, any fireplace design has a considerable weight and therefore, involves setting fire solid and reliable foundation. For example, if the fireplace is installed in the finished house needed work to further strengthen the support structures.
- When self-installing fireplace hearth require strict observance of rules laying those or other structures, as well as a responsible attitude to the choice of materials for their construction.
- So, for the work used a mixture ofcement mortar with quartz sand and clay, which will increase the reliability of the masonry, and for processing the inner surface of the furnace bricks used chamotte a refractory.
- furnace width and depth ratio of facilities is defined as one to two.
- In place of the junction of the firebox is equipped with a chimney hearth spetsialnym doorsteps. The width of the nut corresponds to the size of the flue duct, and the projection is performed flush with the front wall of the pipe.
If the home is provided, and is equipped with a chimney, the best option to install a fireplace hearth is considered mounting a specially designed combustion chamber.
Schemes, projects, photos
Fireplace with a closed combustion chamber: the scheme
Fireplace with a water mantle: scheme
Fireplaces with air and water heating: circuit
Fireplace brick with his own hands: video