To make a vase out of thread and gluewith his own hands, it will take quite a bit of time and materials, which are always at hand. Work does not require complex skills, you need only a little effort - and a spectacular product that no one else there, decorate your home.
To make a vase out of thread, you will need:
- thick thread (or thin rope, for example, twine)
- Film for food storage,
- paste or starch for making it,
- bowl or other article of similar shape and size.
Stages of work
- For the vase of thread and glue is primarily neededpaste. You can buy or make yourself. To do this, boil 750 ml of water, 100 g of starch Pour 250 ml (cup) of cold (!!!) of water, stir thoroughly and then pour in the boiling water, stirring constantly. Cook for three to five minutes, then turn off and let cool.
- The yarn or rope cut into pieces approximately equal to two to three circles as bowls selected model.
- Pour the paste into a suitable dish, omit to cut the rope and let soak.
- The next stage of the manufacture of vases of thread and glue- Preparation of forms. Carefully wrap the bowl film, so that no more open places, and that there was no "bubble". remove excess film to the inside of the bowl.
- Reach of the paste impregnated with glue piecesropes and begin to spread over the film pattern. It all depends on your imagination. You can pre-workout on dry skin, or make a sketch of the pattern on the paper. It is not necessary to spread the threads tight, without gaps - product to get rough, uninteresting. Much nicer look delicate things.
- You have got to make a vase out of the thread, and this vase is only one copy. Now put it out to dry, turning the bowl upside down. Better if it will be dry for a day.
- After drying, remove the bowl from the "excesses" of the film, and gently start to shoot a film with a rope pattern.
- Separate the film - have remained in the hands of a graceful vase for fruits!