The animal, like a man in need of a personalspace. However close the booth or in the open air mat - frequently used, but not the best for the four-legged pet. It should be meticulously and carefully approach the choice for a dog at home. A special area can be equipped with their own or ordered from specialists ready enclosure.
General requirements for open-air cages
To the animal to feel comfortable in the cage-furnished, it is necessary to observe a number of requirements:
- We need to protect the structure from moisture and direct sunlight;
- street inside the enclosure box installed in your home - litter;
- enclosure sizes are selected based on the size of the animal;
- design should be easy to service - cleaning, water changes and feed.
During the construction of the enclosure is important to remember that it will be the main venue of the dog habitat, so you need to take into account all the nuances, so that four-legged darling of felt safety and comfort:
- representatives of small breeds (not exceeding 50 cm at the withers), enclosure area should exceed six square meters;
- for those whose height at the withers comes within - 65-70 cm - erected building with an area of eight meters;
- breed exceeding 70 cm, need a spacious cage for about ten meters.
Save space is not necessary, as to what to create huge cages - the excess space will heat concentration obstacle - in cold periods, the dog may freeze.
- at floor treatmentIn that case, if outdoor aviary shouldremember that the wooden boards (base material) should not fill the entire space, some areas should be left in its natural form. There are different coverage options depending on the characteristics and habits of the pet.
- at thinking through walls it is important not to make them deaf, because dogsit is important to observe the surroundings and your movements. All the walls (or only the front part of the) best built using lattice material - forged, welded parts, or mesh-netting.
- For blank walls suitable "breathable" components - wood, brick.
- Roof must cover all the territory of the enclosure, a roofing material may be any, but for thermal insulation is better to choose wood base, and for sound insulation - a layer of soft material.
- Preferably, Door opening inwards, that contribute to the security, serve the same purpose-lock closures on both sides of the door.
- Installing booth - One of the most important items of a personal device space for a pet, with other options - it is part of the main enclosure.
An important aspect is also the future the location of the enclosure. Choosing the right location is easy, there are a number of tips and tricks:
- it is not necessary to put the cage close to the noise sources, it will irritate the animal;
- equip better place closer to home, so that the dog door of the house was visible;
- lowland elevation is preferable, as the dog will observe what is happening on the site and does not risk to be flooded during rainfall;
- it is important to avoid proximity to the cage sites, publishing a pungent smell, it will damage the sense of smell four-legged friend;
- entry should be placed on the east or west side, a different arrangement threatens to cause inconvenience in different seasons.
In order not to miss a single perspective inconstruction of facilities for the animal, it should carefully consider the original drawing, which will be specified factor - stationary or not you plan to have a pet accommodation, it will help to determine the future foundation or even its absence. It is important to distinguish between areas - place food (for computations used tiles, wood), area for walking (soil, grass), to calculate the size of the platform made of wood (its territory is placed booth).
Aviary for dogs: a drawing with dimensions
To choose the best option, you need to get acquainted with existing types of enclosures for dogs:
- fully open (Fenced area with a grid inside the booth);
- partially insulated from the open front part (On three sides - solid walls, roof, flooring, boards, box);
- utёplёnnye partly with an additional portion of the walking (Three solid walls, booth, walking area).
at least 2 cm for walls, fixing materials, materials for roofs, concrete metal profile pipes, wooden thick panels are purchased for the manufacture of enclosures.
It is necessary to maintain certain standards to please the most pet and avoid unnecessary problems in the future:
- the dog must necessarily be isolated and equipped place to sleep, It is usually a box (made or bought, taking into account the size of the animal) on a wooden base with soft bedding inside;
- to protect the open enclosure necessarily the presence of the canopyIt will protect the animal from the changeable weather conditions and contribute to the preservation of pet health;
- enclosure must be fit an area of about thirty square meters - Consequence of this will be the comfort of the pet and its satisfaction with housing, because it is necessary not only relaxing holiday, but also an opportunity to warm up;
- special attention should be paid to location eating places animal;
- and the front of the need to build well fortified door to heck avoid excesses (runaway pet, entry of children and other animals in the enclosure);
- wooden base must not touch the ground, so you need to think about the concrete equipment foundation.
Aviary for dogs with his own hands: the stages of erection
- Having defined the type of enclosure and having considered the future of the appropriate size (repulsed by the size of the dog), there comes a stage of preparation and detailed study of the drawing, Counting the number of building materials, its value, the specifics of processing and consumption.
- After determining the material and the purchase, comes the turn of the building. An important part - floorIt can be made from concrete, tiles or planks. The choice affects especially the region's climate. Made floor can be combined - concrete and boards, planks and earth. Wooden floors should be positioned at a slight slope so that rainfall does not accumulate and do not interfere with you and your pet.
- The next stage of construction will be wall mounting. Do not forget that at least one of the walls is alwaysReview is, made of metallic materials. Grid welded, progruntovyvayut, apply paint to protect against corrosion. On the remaining walls may use wooden materials. All components must be tightly connected to the maximum in order to avoid possible loss of pet - through his escape. All the walls must be securely embedded in the ground.
- It is also important to cover the resulting space roof entirely to protect the animal from the negative influence of the environment.
- The enclosure should be ready booth set or put the flooring, the first option -preferred. Designing the booth should be with the expectation of wood framework previously having prepared an additional drawing. In this arrangement, the pet will feel the comfort and welfare.
- At the end, add troughExtra for pet accessories (bedding, toys). Aviary is ready, and your pet may be occupied.