The stone in the interior decoration is in demandalways, especially in the hallway. Particularly intelligent stone decor in entrance areas, on all points is good. Stone finishing in the hallway and the hallway makes the most conducive to clean the room with minimal means, this is the first. And secondly, the entrance area - a presentation of your house, the stone is always optimal, and even beautiful, in any combination ...
Decorating hallway with decorative stone in the interior
Decorative stone in the interior became even moreavailable with the advent of synthetic analogues, various simulations of natural stone. Such analogs have a great price range and a huge lineup. Artificial decorative stone even has its own advantages. For example, it is much lighter and thinner than the natural, it can be used very widely. Of course, should not be abandoned, and from natural stone in interior design, especially the followers of eco-style. Traditionally, the interior decoration was used onyx, marble, granite, at least - sandstone. Especially popular in our time kirpich.Vse these comments relate entirely to the hallway and the hallway, from which, as we know, begins with any interior, whether it is a huge house or a relatively small apartment. As for the natural stone, its high price and the same high demands on the surface to which is attached the stone, to restrict the scope of the decorative stone. With the advent of the simulation options, limits of application of decorative stone in entrance areas widened. The composition of so-called "non-natural stone" include cement, fillers and dyes (expanded clay, pumice, perlite and so on. N.). Such a stone weighing several times lighter than natural granite or marble. Outside of the natural, synthetic analogue almost indistinguishable, when it comes to high-quality imitation. In most cases, natural or unnatural stone entrance area decorated with fragments:.. Part of the wall, one of the walls, floor, fragment, etc. Decorative stone is always appropriate in the hallway and the hallway. Stone decor sets the rhythm of a beautiful composite of the interior. Whatever the choice of finishing materials, hallway or corridor with decorative stone will always look spectacular. Undoubtedly, all of this requires a high level of professionalism and competent approach. Consider the options.
- Stone decor may well be uneven. Different stones in texture, color, relief form an excellent composition, especially in combination with wood.
- By the way, do not forget about the masonry. If masonry modern, and it can wear out, looks spectacular!
- The combination of plaster and brickwork, open fragmented - an ancient technique. And always a win-win.
Stone decor - a good background for any art, especially photos.
- Limestone in the decoration of the entrance area of your house will add a nice antique finish the whole composition ...
And still, stone decor - simple and clever reception for the zoning of the space.
Everybody is here. and stone, and wood, sustained in a single palette, in the same style.
By the way, open brickwork will look very stylish, if it is tinted in different shades of white.
Stone and wallpapers - this is also an option!
- And again - open a brick!
Brick walls and glamorous decor - impressive, but be careful ...
- Stone slab wall and floor rhyme size and color.
Do not forget about the light, the artificial and the natural.
Stone is also good rhymes and glass as transparent. so colored and frosted.
And again: a stone wall in all cases is a perfect backdrop for your collection. And the exposure can be started directly from the hallway!
- Slozhnosochinennogo floor and walls required, in this case, a variety of stone decor ...
- Here, one option is said to architects, incomplete loft. But as open brickwork.
Another example of the previous version ....
- Stone as the decor is perfect for any style - from minimalism to art deco.
Black and white, glossy and rough - a good pair!
- Perfectly matched with the stone, not only wood and glass, and metal.
For a modern classic interior decoration hallway decorative stone - perfect!