To the interior looked harmoniously, it is important to choose the right color of the floor, baseboards and doors in finishing flat.
Win-win option - white baseboards for suchthe door and window casings. They can "make friends" with each other even inappropriate at first glance the colors enliven the situation, to give it a festive and elegant look.
- White moldings can be used in any room - in the living room and kitchen, in the bathroom or in the hallway.
- Skirting can be broad or narrow, walk in a single line or two.
- White skirting underlines the geometry of the room, the walls of the plane highlights and changes the perception of volume - the room seemed lighter air.
Consider a combination of several options baseboards, floors and doors in finishing apartments, and their role in shaping the interior.
The door and the floor - dark, light plinth
In that case, if you want to combine darker toneflooring with dark LEAF designers recommend choosing bright colors for skirting boards and architraves. This will facilitate the visual space, make it more "transparent".
The combination of the floor and the doors of the same color willto look distinct and contrasting moldings to avoid monotony. Please note that an important role in the visual perception of this solution plays the width of linear elements - as a plinth, and architraves, and cornices. In this case, it should not be less than eight centimeters. This color scheme looks very elegant and suitable for any room in the apartment.
The door and the plinth - light, floor - dark
Bright color of the floor, baseboards and doors requirestireless care and maintain cleanliness. So often make sex dark, but the doors and skirting boards can be bright. This option looks very solemn, and is suitable for various styles of interior decoration.
But there is a caveat: and doors and skirting boards have often washed, that they have not lost their appeal. Particularly impractical in this regard, white color, so thinking about the color combination of the plinth, floor and doors can hardly include to white. It is better to choose light, but less easily soiled colors: beige, cream, ivory, light wood.
- Very good option A dark floor with light skirting in large rooms, not cluttered furniture. Small room, "stuffed" different things, are not suitable for such a clearance.
- Another embodiment of a combination according to the door and floorthe principle of dark-light suggests painting of the walls in bright colors. It especially looks good in the event that the room is not too high. This color combination will allow visually a little "lift" the ceiling.
Skirting light, dark floors, bright door
The colors of the floor, baseboards and doors, you can chooseso as to obtain a spectacular and original combination, self-serving interior decoration. For example, in the standard version of dark flooring and light walls, the use of white baseboards and bright colors for leaf create an interesting artistic image.
Deep Color allows to concentrateattention to the entrance area, so this solution is usually selected to furnish the interiors of kitchens, hallways, lobbies. Such a contrast combination baseboards, floors and doors will look good in a pop art style and modern minimalist styles.
Skirting boards and floors - light, door - dark
If the light floors doors have dark color, the baseboard must choose light colors. But no, they can be as dark as door trims strict limits.
This combination is the most harmoniousseen in large rooms - living room, hall. Room small area would be "crushed" a large dark stain door, so for such premises is better to choose other color combinations floor and doors. The best thing is the design of choice for the neoclassical style, if it is implemented in a country house.