After the initial design phase, when you have decided on the place where the plan to install the storage system chosen its internal content, comes the stage of selecting the design wardrobe doors.
Standard option - blind facades of chipboard(Chipboard), mirrored facades, as well as their various combinations. This is the most low-end solution, besides allowing to correct the shortcomings of the room - for example, to extend it by mirrors.
In practice, often combined in a single productseveral kinds of fronts to give a variety of interior solutions. Combined facades in closet make it possible to fit it into any room style, and even make the main decorative element of the interior.
Options for combining facades wardrobe doors
By design combined facades can be divided into several groups:
- Classical. This solid facades of chipboard sheets under a tree, as well as mirrored facades. They are combined in various combinations.
- Geometric. In this case, the facades of wardrobe doors are made up of individual boxes, which can be decorated with glass, mirror or chipboard. There are various combinations of materials, all depends on the designer's ideas.
- Diagonal. On the facade of a metal profiles, separating it into parts, aimed at an angle to each other. As with the geometrical embodiment, the combination of various materials in the finishing of the facade.
- Sector. Profiles divide the facade into individual cells, each of which is made in accordance with design sketches.
- Wave. Instead of straight, curved profiles are used, that allows you to divide the facade soft, smooth lines. This is the most expensive in the production version, as the profiles and material to fill them is made individually.
Possible materials for filling the wardrobes doors
Design wardrobe doors is determined not only by what principle of securing the surfacing material you choose, but more so, what kind of material will fill door.
The most popular option due to the lowprices. Its main advantages: durability, mechanical resistance, a variety of color plate making, easy maintenance and safety in operation. Lack of such facades closet door, only one - a rather modest appearance. Such a cabinet is likely to be noticeable in the interior, however, many such effect is sought.
Fully mirrored doors are more expensive than combined with chipboard. The material thickness of 4 mm, on the reverse side of the mirror coated film (amalgam) protecting from damage.
So called frosted glass, with its ground dulletching using hydrofluoric acid. The thickness of the glass of about 4 mm. It creates a translucent effect at the same time hiding the contents of the cabinet and making it possible to navigate - that is where.
This option is often used in combination fronts wardrobes. Lakobel - glass coated on one side of a layer of lacquer is usually colored.
Decorative glass or mirror
- Sandblast drawings. To use frosted glass facades - with the help of sandblasting machines it is applied to different images. They may be ready-made or made to your order.
- Etched Mirror. In addition matt mirror pattern can be etched, such facades can become an original interior decoration.
Facades door wardrobe made of plastic - ratherbudget option, offers great opportunities for combination. Plastics can be transparent, opaque or translucent, shiny or matte, and color, you can choose from dozens of different shades.
Bamboo and rattan
- Bamboo. It is a natural material that is suitable for the decoration of the facades of cabinets in styles such as oriental, ethnic. bamboo strips glued onto the fabric, which is fixed on the panels of chipboard or MDF. These bands may be different widths and different colors.
- Rattan. This is another natural material derived from wood rattan. Use core and bark, interwoven in a special way, and fixed to chipboard or MDF panels. Combined facades in wardrobe, made of natural materials, especially suitable for ekonapravleniyu design.
Interesting stuff, combining the advantages ofsynthetic and natural materials. Between the two panels of acrylic, which can be either fully transparent or opaque, fixed natural elements - leaves of different trees, nice grass, bamboo or coconut fibers, shells and even butterflies.
Design wardrobe with doorsLeatherette make solid storage system, a cabinet is especially suitable for office or library in your apartment. Artificial skin can have a different color and texture, it is attached to the panels of chipboard or MDF.
In the paper, which is glued to the glass withthe back side (or on the glass itself) is applied to any photo of your choice. Usually each company there are a collection of images to suit every taste, but you can use your personal photos.
Combining layout profiles on the facade of the closet and filling them with different materials, you can create a unique piece of furniture that is suitable for any interior.