Photo Wall Mural - modern decoration material,difficult-to-use, even for professionals. But to abandon the possibilities of large-format printing of interior in any case can not: because today as never photowall range is diverse and extensive.
In a large range of wide-format postersvariety of color, texture or material. You can select any photos of famous photographers or your own products. The original solution could be art panels to create an accent in a room, and the effect would be appropriate airbrushing or painting.
There are three types of foundations for photowall:
- Tissue - such wallpaper is well suited to create a poster on the frames on the wall;
- The paper - made of cellulose, is very delicate and requires special care when glueing on a wall;
- Non-woven - non-woven material based on cellulose, good reinforces the surface and does not shrink.
In addition to the base at any photowall have vinyl flooring, thanks to which they long retain a decent view and they can be washed.
Mural in the modern interior full ofthe variety of textures, which is not limited to a glossy and a matte effect. This may be the effect of cracked surface frost or satin effect with imitation silky luster. Also, the texture can be simulated with sand cover, wooden planks, bamboo or oil painting.
- Unusual effect creates a LED-backlight, which makes the wallpaper glowing, and when changing the type of lighting and changing the luminous elements of the wallpaper color and character of the backlight.
- Fluorescent effect on the Mural created forby a special coating on the vinyl-based luminescence and also provides the effect, but only in the dark. This is due to the presence in the coating of special pigments called phosphors.
- With conventional wallpaper paste on the wall easilyapplied Mural non-woven and paper-based. When gluing non-woven wallpaper adhesive should be applied only on the wall. Better to wallpaper were one blade and not stripes when needed docking.
- The interior room with photo wallpapers with vinyl tape requires a smooth base, as it tends to emphasize all the roughness and wall defects.
- You can not plaster or leveling walls anduse the technique with the use of the framework. This method is similar to that used for ceilings. Along the wall mounted frame, on which is attached wallpapers as a canvas on a stretcher. Thus, a large mural or poster. This method is versatile because you can easily change wallpapers and do without alignment walls.
- The most simple in application areSelf-adhesive wallpapers. When they are applied must be separated from the top edge of the protective layer of the paper web and to try wall. After completely remove the protective layer and press the wallpaper to the wall, smoothing the place where between the wall and the blade hit the air.
- Extreme care when applying demandMural of paper because they are extremely thin. When the coating of adhesive is not necessary to fold the fabric in half, the wallpaper may deteriorate. After applying the adhesive, you have three minutes to stick the fabric to the wall, otherwise it dries. After the web is adhered, within fifteen minutes it is necessary to make adjustments, if needed.
Interior rooms with photo wallpapers
For an interior room with photo wallpapers should carefully choose the subject, color, size and theme of the image on the wallpaper to make them really interesting and bright accent.
Mural in the modern interior room requires special care in the selection. It is important to take into account the colors of the living room and paintings on the wall, in order to achieve their harmonious combination.
Typically, a living room is the largest room in thehome, and in this case, it is appropriate to make the prospect of finishing photo wallpapers. This type of photo wallpapers able to visually make the space wider and more spacious, filling it with air and light.
Plots for photowall in interior design living roommay be an abstract or urban character, and allowed natural motifs: the image of flowers or landscapes. The main condition - compatibility with the room decor.
Mural in the bedroom design should contributecreating a calm relaxed atmosphere for rest and relaxation. Win-Win 'motives are natural and neutral colors. It is worth paying attention to the floral print, landscapes, beautiful pictures, for example, with the image of a sunset or the endless mountains.
It is appropriate to use their photographs indesign of the bedroom. These can be photos from the family archives, reminiscent of the pleasant moments of life, and a photo of the world made by you or your household. It is important that the picture makes you pleasant feelings and contributed to an atmosphere of warmth and comfort.
The kitchen includes a photo wallpapersNeutral images on the walls. Emotional or too relaxed pictures can distract from the meal and socializing for a family dinner. Excellent solution - to issue photo wallpapers facade kitchen units or use skinali for apron.
In the children's room wallpapers give a lot of spacefor imagination. When you select a photo wallpaper is important to consider the child's opinion, it is quite possible that he wants to decorate a wall picture with your favorite cartoon characters and fairy tales. You can also use vinyl labels.
Photo wall in the hallway should be of moredurable and practical material fact in this room, mechanical impact and damage to occur more frequently than in other rooms. Acceptable use of bright colors, as in the hallway, we are quite a bit of time, so the eye does not have time to overdo on the brightness.
A well-chosen wallpaper for the bathroomhelp create a real atmosphere for rest and relaxation. For example, moisture-proof wallpapers avoid swelling and peeling wallpaper, with their easy to remove dirt, dust, and other contaminants.