Interior Scandinavian design is very popular andevery year is becoming more of its adherents. Many styles and trends are gaining popularity at the time, but it is a universal style of northern neighbors fell for most of the shower. The attraction lies in the simplicity of the elements used, democratic and multi-functionality.
Design apartment in the Scandinavian style has become a classic, which able to afford many imagine.
To create your design enough to follow a few canons.
- For sex to choose the best naturalwooden floor. For proper interior design, a Scandinavian style means white or dyed a dark, almost black floor boards. The carpet on the floor may be present in the form of small rugs or mats, but does not cover the entire surface.
- The color scheme in the design of apartments in the Scandinavianstyle - a perfect harmony with the view from the window, hence the love and northerners to white in the color of the walls, furniture and floors, because in Scandinavia is quite a long winter.
- As materials for furniture andfinishing, Nords prefer natural. Most often in the Scandinavian interior design you can find wood, cotton, sometimes stone. Natural wood texture is very welcome, but the predominance of white should be maintained.
- If your choice - the interior design in the Scandinavianstyle, be prepared for an even calm lines and forms, without strong distortions or discontinuities. The forms expressed a philosophical attitude to life, it must be calm, without undue congestion and instill confidence in the reliability of tomorrow.
- Scandinavian interior design - this is the firstall functionality. Almost synonymous with steel, these concepts. Each piece is used as much as possible, it will either save space or combines several functions.
- In order to "winter" in the design of apartments in the Scandinavianstyle, get cozy, Scandinavian add a lot of warm, in the literal sense, and bright accessories made of textile. It can be capes, blankets, mats, pillows. Very bright colors in only welcome, they are reminded of the long-awaited summer and sun.
- An important constituent element of interior designScandinavian style defines the room lighting. Day in the north is short, so it is important to illuminate the room as much as possible. Used as a central light, and a plurality of mounted, wall-mounted and recessed luminaires that can draw a house beautifully.
Photo Scandinavian interior apartment in Gothenburg.
Photo Scandinavian interior of a small apartment in Sweden.
Photo Scandinavian interior apartment in Stockholm.