Nautical style interior is associated withrest, tranquility and beauty of the sea. In this style, various accessories with marine issues (eg, starfish, shells, stones, old chests, etc.), light wood and blue and white stripe. This decoration allows to plunge into the atmosphere of the surf, which calms and relaxes.
Specific design elements in a marine style
- In a marine style using white-blue range, andalso various shades of these colors (turquoise, blue, azure, or sapphire). You can add a little orange or coral shades that will diversify the clearance in a marine style.
- Upholstery upholstered furniture, curtains and cushions can have design elements narrow, wide or slightly noticeable stripes.
- Seafood (various stones, shells, starfish) in a reasonable amount and the correct alignment will help in the design of marine style.
- Add zest to Interior Decoratingmarine style - details of the ship. These items can be distinguished one place, do not have them on all the walls or rooms, this is only spoil the overall look of the room.
- As expected on board ship, the furniture should be exclusively of real wood and a little aged. It looks good in design in marine style, emphasizing its uniqueness.
- Textiles in this style is made up of fabrics of linen or cotton. Also, when decorating, you can add elements such as ropes, canvas, muslin curtains, gravel, or mats string of pebbles.
Only a proportion of maintaining and taking carelocation every detail in decorating the interior in maritime style can achieve maximum results and create a relaxed and relaxing atmosphere of the sea. You can add to the above elements of its decoration, the main thing to have a sense of proportion.
Marine style in the interior of child 13 sqm. m.