Small room deserves to beas comfortable as possible. But, in addition, every owner wants to achieve the impossible - to push the boundaries of space while preserving the available space. We will open you a few secrets of how to make the interior of the small room comfortable and cozy.
Tips and ideas for small room
Say a firm "no" contrasting shades and give preference to light colors. Feel free to choose green, pink, blue, apricot, cream and white colors;
· Pick up the furniture in light colors. These colors, of course, less practical, but the interior of a small room with them will look more spacious, air-filled;
· The more light in the room, so it seemsmore. Give preference to natural sunlight or a variant with integrated lamps (eg halogen lamps). In a pinch, you can use a low floor lamp or lamps;
· Creating the interior design of a small room, get rid of the "excesses". Do not clutter the space with unnecessary pieces of furniture, and lots of accessories;
· The use of miniature interior is able to visually enlarge the room area. So, prefer chairs, sofas and tables of a small or medium sized;
· Floor and ceiling is better to issue in the same colors as the walls of the room. So a small interior room will look more spacious, not knowing the boundaries;
· Use in the interior wall mirrors, which will help to visually "push" the boundaries of the premises. Furthermore, good mirrored surfaces reflect light, making it larger amount;
· Surprisingly, in the interior of the small room is better to use large canvases than the small pictures on the walls;
· Glass and mirrors used asdecoration of furniture and other interior items, immerse you in the world of game highlights, reflections and light. In addition, a transparent, weightless glass creates a feeling of open space;
· Furniture should be set against the walls;
· Do not hide behind massive window curtains, let in more light into the house. Alternatively, you can use roman blinds;
· Let all the decorative elements in the room will be decorated as simple patterns, so you can "run" in the room more air, making its interior a fresh and unobtrusive.