Old shipping containers were used as the basis of a residential building, the system is called the WFH.
WFH - patented modular construction system based on the principle of using standard modules that make up the structure of the building.
Advantages of this construction technology:
- A first-class indoor climate,
- Low power consumption,
- Environmentally friendly materials,
- Very short construction period,
- Quickness in dismantling and moving,
- Low cost of construction,
- Is suitable for cramped conditions, as the containers are manufactured in the factory,
- Structure can be adapted to natural disasters such as earthquakes.
- Different architectural solutions.
House made of shipping containers has modern architecture, spacious interior, excellent lighting conditions, and the long term reliability of structures.
The area of the house from shipping containers180 square meters. Open space in two floors is the heart of the house, it combines the living room and kitchen, other rooms have a standard height.
The house of the sea containers of 4 bedrooms size 15 square meters (equal to half of the module). Bedrooms can be used for various purposes: parents' bedroom, the child workspace.
This energy-efficient house, solar cell area of 20 square meters. Energy efficiency class of the house at 50% below the standard requirements for new residential construction in Denmark.
Construction progress of house from shipping containers:
Working drawings and sketches of the house of sea containers: