Each house somehow reflects the character of its owner. Beautiful brick facades are typical for those homes whose owners are practical, choose a classic elegance, and have excellent taste.
Design brick house can be maintained at almost any architectural style - from traditional classical to popular lately loft.
Masonry is resistant to weather changes,temperature fluctuations and to atmospheric precipitation. Brick is resistant to mechanical stress, it never goes out of fashion. Another advantage of bricks - the ability to choose a facing material of any color, and thereby receive the facade of the style that you like.
Color solution facades of brick houses
Traditionally, the brick facades of the houses have colorburnt brick mixture, but in recent years as a facing material used special bricks, which can give almost any color in accordance with the ideas of the designer.
Through color you can change the visual perception of the structure. For example, to make a massive building easier, it can put light sand brick.
Yellow brick will be ideally combined with a brown roof, windows and doors.
The house from a white brick under a black or dark gray roof looks modern and minimalistic.
Beautiful brick facades in traditional style are obtained from the brick red and brown shades. House, decorated in such a way reminiscent of the estate of the last centuries, and give rise to a sense of peace and comfort.
Very interesting look masonry style "melungeon" in which one brick is lighter and the other darker. The resulting effect creates a unique look of the house.
The design of the brick house is often used a combination of different shades of brick. For example, the walls are brick-laid light and angles and frames of doors and windows - darker.
Another common decorative technique - the use for finishing the textured brick. This method allows to create real architectural masterpieces of simple and affordable way.
The advantages of brick facade
Facades of brick houses are durable,durability, attractive appearance. But this is only part of the advantages offered by the brick when building a house. In addition, the brick trim has the following advantages:
- house made of bricks has a clear and concise geometric shapes;
- Brick - porous material, therefore it is good air permeability, moisture does not stagnate in the space;
- Facing brick is resistant to ultraviolet light, as used in its production is very resistant dyes;
- brick facades retain their attractive appearance for a long time, without the need to protect them from aggressive environmental influences;
- This material is not afraid of jumps in temperature either outside or inside the building;
- properly mounted brick facade will last up to 150 years in compliance with the operating conditions;
- No special care is needed, it is sufficient to wash the facade with water from a hose in case of contamination;
- House of brick resistant to strong wind loads;
- Facades of brick houses rarely crack over time, as indicators of stress and deformation of the material factors are quite low;
- brick is resistant to fire, as compared with other materials withstand longer it without destroying its effect;
- brick - environmentally friendly building material, does not release harmful substances into the air, and safe for the environment and for human health;
- brick facades are not afraid of excess moisture, as it absorbs moisture very moderate (6 to 30% of its own weight);
- design of brick house can be anything - from this material may spread various architectural elements such as arches and niches, to create sharp-angled and curved shapes and patterns;
- brick facades easy to restore - in the event of failure of one or more bricks can be replaced by choosing the right shade of brick.
Against the backdrop of all these benefits is almost lost value, some flaws that have brick facade as a finishing material is still available:
- It needs to strengthen the foundation, because the brick - heavy material;
- high cost of materials, tiles and construction works.