Buildings of stunning beauty, giving the feeling of space, unlimited ease, transparency and maximum closeness to nature ...
Is not it true that it is like a fragment of a very beautiful but impossible dream?
This is not entirely true, since similar houses are alreadyIt is not uncommon in modern architecture. Over the last century, the number of those who seek to experience the fullness of life is steadily growing. The glass walls of the dwelling allow their owners to enjoy the whispers of leaves every day outside the window, floating in the sky clouds and inimitable sunsets. The rooms are filled with sunlight and seem more spacious.
And yet a few hundred years ago at home fromGlass anywhere in the world is not erected. And when the Englishman Joseph Paxton planned to build in 1851 a glass pavilion, necessary for the first in the history of the World Exhibition, many of this idea seemed insane. And only after 1931 thanks to the Glass House - a design created by French architects, this direction was recognized throughout the world.
At the heart of the construction of transparent houses liesFrame technology, the origins of which date back to the half-timbered structures of Germany. As you know, "fachwerk" (from the German word "fah", ie cell) is a rigid frame made of wood, including a complex of beams and braces, forming sectors of a large area. Half-timbered construction, in addition to the decorative function, gives the structure reliability, stability and durability.
A little about the safety of glass buildings
Houses made of glass, contrary to popular belief, are very practical and completely safe.
Most often in the construction of transparent houses use materials such as:
Glasses of various kinds
- With a special coating;
The use of advanced technologies makes it possible to attach special strength to this material. Glass, intended for the construction of housing, has a special composition and passes special treatment.
- Various composite materials;
- Transparent slate.
Seven advantages of a house built of glass
1. Such buildings have a very modern appearance. They are very effective and extraordinarily attractive. Most of all, the interior of transparent buildings will appeal to lovers of all the extraordinary and extravagant.
2. Due to the unique qualities of glass, its possibilities for use in the interiors of houses are unlimited. Possessing sufficient determination and financial resources, you can realize any, even the most fantastic idea.
3. The construction of glass structures is carried out using the most advanced technologies. In the process of creating houses, all kinds of engineering and construction know-how are used: sealed and energy-saving materials, solar collectors, and even a system known as a "smart house". All this provides the objects with the highest quality.
4. For the construction of such houses - from the project to the completion of the interior takes no more than a year due to the fact that their frames are manufactured in the factory and delivered to the assembly site in the finished form.
5. The beautiful illumination of glass houses contributes to significant energy savings. The use of glass makes the premises not only light, but almost transparent. The abundance of sunlight in the house helps maintain a positive attitude among its owners and allows you to save on lighting to those who live in the northern regions. If you use a glass with a special coating that delays infrared rays, you can simultaneously reduce the cost of air conditioning with heating.
6. Structures made of glass have a well thought-out communication system, which is projected even at the stage of project development, and absolutely does not spoil the type of premises. The air conditioners are installed in under-ceiling structures. All pipes are hidden from prying eyes under the floor and almost invisible.
7. Glass buildings are distinguished by a high degree of fire safety. They do not suffer from moisture and are resistant to corrosion. Modern designs of glass and aluminum are designed for a long service life - over 100 years.
And the most important thing: A house outside the city, built of glass, gives its owners the opportunity to be closer to nature. You can enjoy the beautiful scenery at any time of the day, without leaving the cozy room. And it does not matter that the weather does not always have to walk: inside a transparent house it is comfortable at any time of the year. In such an environment it is very good to relax and relax.
When building glass houses, the maximum open planning is used, which provides for a minimum of partitions, a large size of rooms, and conciseness of decorative elements.
The three main drawbacks of glass houses
1. The construction of a cottage made of glass is available only to very well-off people. The use of high-tech materials and modern techniques when building a building significantly affects its cost.
2. Owners of such houses expect significant costs for cleaning the outer surface of the glass from the fallen snow. When cooling glass panels on their inner side, condensation forms. Reduce the intensity of its loss can be using special desiccants. When designing a glass building project, it is important to remember that load-bearing profiles and frameworks should be suitable for carrying out maintenance work on the entire hinged system.
3. Transparent houses are completely inappropriate for people who diligently protect their personal living space from the curious eyes of others. They are not yet ready to let in strangers, and this is their personal right. The maximum glazed housing options are chosen by those who look to the future with optimism. As a rule, such people are cheerful, ready for communication and cooperation.
Buildings of glass fascinate theirStunning beauty and airiness. And let, not everyone will dare to such a bold experiment, one thing is for certain: glass houses will not leave anyone indifferent!