More recently, no one has shown any specialInterest in design and decoration of children's rooms. A desk at the window, a table lamp "so as not to spoil your eyes," a chair with a straight rigid back, a pair of book shelves and a bed along the wall - that's all that the child needs for good study and that he "grows up a man." And all the surplus is a whim and a pampering. And spoiling children is wrong. So our mothers, grandmothers, great-grandmothers believed ... But it's wonderful that in the course of time things change for the better.
Interior of a room for a child: tips and photos
Increasingly there is a competent design approach in the interiors and decoration of apartments and houses, where much attention is paid to children's rooms.
3D-visualization of the children's room designed by Domoff Interiors
Create coziness and comfort for the child
Children's room - it's prettymultifunctional space. At the same time it serves as a bedroom, study, game room, living room, and sometimes for a child dining. Therefore, the most important in creating the interior of this part of your home - it's to make sure that your child was in her comfortable, whatever he wanted to do there.
Personal space for the baby
Children's room - a private space baby. It is, first of all, to be in harmony with his inner world, his desires, interests, fantasies, and not to enter into dissonance with his personal "I". Creating the interior of this room, be guided not on their own feelings, wishing to do so, as you would like at the time, and the way your child sees it.
Your baby will undoubtedly grow, which means thatsomething that will be modified each time in its representation of the outside world, and this, of course, will be reflected in the interior of his room. So plan the alignment of the furniture and décor so that over time, you could easily make a difference in accordance with the mood and the new ideals of your child.
Basic tips on arrangement of a child's room
1. Environmentally friendly, cleanliness, safety. Perhaps this is the most important advice for the creation of not only the children's rooms. Furnished room of your baby, choose natural materials. And any glass surface, replace the safety glass. Choosing a floor covering, make a choice in favor of carpets made of natural materials, as most of his time still a small child will hold it on the floor. Should I remind you that all the electrical wiring in the nursery should be isolated, socket - not available until a certain age.
2. Colors. Children's room, we immediately associate with the bright colors, shades of pink or blue. Choosing a color for a child's bedroom and guided by the desires of your child, remember that too bright colors will have a negative impact on the mental health of the child, his dream, and he will cause excessive aggression. While the child is very small you should choose a neutral, pastel colors for the room. But if your child, when he was already quite an adult, says that he likes pink, then make a choice in favor of noble powdery pale pink shades.
3. Psychological comfort. Your child should be cozy and comfortable in their territory. He must want to learn, engage, play and develop in their room, it should contribute to the development of his talents.
4. Comfortable bed. Furniture, on the one hand, should create comfort, and on the other - to be ergonomic and does not clutter the space. So, the perfect solution would be bunk beds, where the top is a sleeper, and the bottom - a work area. So there is room also for games. Equally practical and will be built in the bed with them below the storage system consisting of several departments. For very small spaces suitable option to the bed, which is altogether removed in the day.
5. Desk. The so-called working or study area must also adjust the desired fashion, without causing hostility or reluctance to carry out homework, reading, writing, etc. The child should be happy to settle for their favorite work desk equipped with a host of useful details - drawers, boxes for storage, book shelves, holders for stationery items and books. An interesting solution - a long-corner table along the window sill. This table will provide extensive access to daylight in the classroom and save space at the expense of his "air" a metal structure, which is located worktop.
6. Storage Systems. Cabinets and shelves for storage of toys, clothes and related items should not take up much space, it is better to choose ergonomic design, which skillfully used every corner, every room and you can easily find and get what you want at the moment.
7. Zone. Perhaps the most important and interesting part of the room for your child. Pleasant flooring, toy tables for tea or railways, interesting and practical box for storage of toys - it's probably the most important thing that should fill your room with your baby, with it, the choice in this matter, too, is to entrust to him, well, or adapt it together.
You may also like our article: Planning a child's room