How to reuse an old sheet withBenefit? We offer a very interesting solution, which will surely appeal to your children - we create a tent of old sheets with our own hands. It is worth mentioning that this is not about the sheets, which have holes, but only those that still have a decent appearance, but are not needed for their intended purpose for any reason.
This tent is easy to disassemble and store, as there are no screws or nails in the construction. This is a wonderful quiet place for reading and children's games, where they can feel protected and quite comfortable.
Make a tent out of a sheet
You will need
- Four 120-cm wooden moldings
- A 120-cm wooden dowel with round edges (20 mm diameter)
- Drill a 20 mm thread
- The fabric (sheets 1-2) (approximately 115 x 215 cm)
1. Each Molding, measure from the end of 15 cm and put a mark with a pencil or marker.
2. Using a drill, drill a hole of 20 mm, try to do it right on the center bar. As a result, you should get 4 wooden slats with holes on one level. To do this, place the moldings at each other and center hole.
3. Insert the plug into the holes of the two moldings on each end of the dowel. The hole should be dense enough to plug included very tight.
4. Stitch the edge of the sheet (where necessary). The desired size of the tissue after 110h210 cm
5. Cut four 10 cm gum
6. Make a loop and stitched / stitch loops on the fabric corners
7. Attach the loop at the base of "legs" of the tent. If necessary - additionally secure them with glue.
6. The tent is ready! Call the children, the fun begins :)
You may also like our article: How to make yourself a wigwam