Construction of a children's room - a very difficult andresponsible task. The designers who have entrusted design of children or to parents who have decided to equip a room in the home, there is a whole series of safety, environmental, zoning and colors. With so many tips and limitations it is easy to get confused and make mistakes.
How to make a room for children: tips
We have prepared a list of the most frequent errors allowed the regeneration of child student to be avoided:
1. Too clutter up the space with furniture. In the nursery room you need to leave enough room for games and chatting with friends. Instead of putting another chest or ordering a huge cabinet, think - maybe you can use other storage options: use niches under the sofa, space under the bed or functionally place the shelves in the closet and compactly arrange the books on the shelf.
Better: for children, which is enough space for games and entertainment
2. Use sophisticated design elements. For example, in the past, so loved by many designers welcome, as a complex multilevel plasterboard, literally hanging over the beds, in the children's absolutely inappropriate. Such unnecessary design elements include decorative niches (equipped with a backlight, they are much more appropriately will look in the living room), arches (to ensure privacy is better to install the door in the nursery) and other purely decorative techniques, which do not bear the functional load.
Better: a nursery with functional niches, shelves and other useful elements
3. Buy too expensive furniture. Yes, parents often want to show others that the baby they do not mind and expensive furniture, imported from Italy, is worthy of their future honors. But in the end the baby will always hear - "careful not to scratch", "do not climb with your feet on the sofa," "no, this wallpaper can not paste your pictures or posters of your favorite band," and so on. No need to turn the nursery into an exhibition capacity of parents, it is a "living" room that will grow with your child, and to change the interior have here quite often.
It is better to "live" for children, which varies with the child
4. Buying furniture "for growth." To make room for the baby too old - "until school is finished, we will not change anything", of course, very sparingly, but impersonal room, where nothing like a child, hardly makes him happy. Try as much as possible to bring the child to the selection of furniture, listen to his wishes when choosing a color, consider their preferences when children's environment.
Better: for children, furnished by age
5. Ignore the child's interests in the regeneration of the nursery. Subject children much more interesting than the faceless, "gray" room, like everyone else. Select the theme, which is close to the child, and apply its main attributes in the decoration of the nursery. If the child is very addicting and often change their preferences, better use it on removable accessories.
Better: Thematic nursery
And most importantly - furnished our roomstudent, be sure to listen to his opinion. He is no longer the baby and is able to decide for himself what he likes the wallpaper and the color of the sofa he wants. Absolute freedom to provide not necessary, but given a choice of several options is necessary. For example, you can say "choose which of these two chairs you prefer." In this case, the child will be a sense of belonging to the interior design of his room and he will treat it carefully and in an adult.